Burlington Senior Center was established to serve seniors as an activity center. BSC provides the following activities and more for Western Racine, Western Kenosha and Eastern Walworth County seniors: Bridge, Euchre, Pinochle, Sheepshead, Bunco, Dominoes, Lunch program, Senior Sports, Volleyball Pickle Ball, Bowling, Harmony Club and Jam Session.
BSC Wish List
- Volunteers of any age for Friends of Seniors, Ambassadors, Marketing and Activities committees.
- Volunteer Assistant Manager.
- Volunteers to start new activities for seniors like Bean Bags.
- Carpet and installation.
- Cleaning supplies.
- 15 dot dominoes and players.
- Pinochle cards.
- Playing cards.
- Party supplies: cups, plates, napkins and utensils.
- Snacks for Chocolate City Card Club.
- Ground decaf coffee.
- Players for over 50 Volleyball
- Sponsor for Silver Tsunami t-shirts and sweatshirts
- Prizes for activities.
- Printing of Pinochle score sheets.
- Note pads.
- Standard Copy paper.
- Forever stamps.
To donate items, contact Burlington Senior Center, 201 N Main St, Burlington, WI 53105 at 262-767-9880 or John Brensinger 262-763-2854.