Burlington Senior Center provides activities to support learning, leadership, socialization and fun. Join us for the following activities:
- Cards: Euchre and Pinochle Tuesday 12:30-4pm
- Cards: Sheepshead Tuesday 1-4pm
- Cards: Hand and Foot Tuesday 1-4pm
- Cards: Sheepshead Monday, Wednesday and Friday 9-11 am
- Party Bridge Club: Monday and Friday 9-11am
- BSC Library: Open daily
- Bunco: 2nd Friday of the Month, call Elna at 262-763-7658
- Mexican Train Dominoes: 2nd and 4th Wednesday 9:30-11:30am
- 50+ Softball: Wednesday 6 – 8 pm. Restarts: May 2016, contact Kathy Baumeister at 262-763-3441.
- Free Bingo: Second or Third Thursday, call Pat for dates at 262-767-9880.
- 50+ Bowling: For more information, contact Ruth Richmond at 262-210-7488.
- 50+ Volleyball: Restarts October 2016, contact Katie Mawhinney at 262-939-3181.
- Jam Session: 3rd Wednesday 1pm
Chocolate City Card Club meets every Tuesday 12:30 pm – 4 pm, to play Euchre, Pinochle, Hand and Foot and Sheepshead/Schafkopf. This is an open card playing session. New or experienced players of all ages are welcome. We have space for you, if you want to start a new card game.
Please call the Burlington Senior Center at 262-767-9880.