Burlington Senior Center was established to serve as an activity center. BSC provides the following activities and more for Western Racine, Western Kenosha and Eastern Walworth County seniors: Card Clubs, Bunco, Dominoes, Lunch program, Senior Sports, Softball, Harmony Club and Jam Session.
- Volunteers for Friends of Seniors, Ambassadors, Marketing and Activities committees.
- Volunteer Assistant Manager.
- Volunteers to start new activities for seniors.
- Carpet and installation.
- Cleaning supplies.
- 15 dot dominoes.
- Pinochle cards.
- Party supplies: cups, plates & napkins.
- Ground decaf coffee.
- J De Beer No.F12 Official clincher softballs.
- Players for over 55 co-ed softball.
- Sponsor for over 55 softball team t-shirts and ball caps.
- Prizes for activities.
- Printing of Pinochle score sheets.
- Note pads.
- Copy paper.
- Post it note pads.
- Forever stamps.
- Laptop for newsletter.
To donate items, contact Burlington Senior Center, 201 N Main St, Burlington, WI 53105at 262-767-9880.